Tuesday 5 February 2013

7 Days 7 Quotes

This is my new purpose to fuel my blog. 7 days 7 quotes. Every week I will upload seven new quotes, one choosen per day between the most remarkable sentences I find in my daily life. It’s not a meritorious work and I want to ask apologies in advance if the author of the meaningful sentence reads it and sees (from the Heaven or on the Earth) I’m not good at translating. I start uploading delayed but with energy. From now on you will find on this blog the quotes of the week each Sunday.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.
Monday: “The limits of my language are the limits of my mind” 
(Ludwig Wittgenstein, 1889-1951, British philosopher, born in Austria).


Albert Camus.
Tuesday: “You will be happy if you look for the beginning of the happiness, you won't live for a long time if you hope to find the sense of the life” (Albert Camus, 1913-1960, French writer and philosopher born in Argelia).



Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Wednesday: “It’s a tendency to put words where there is a lack of ideas” (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1749-1803, German writer and scientist).

Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.
Arthur Schopenhauer.
    
                               Thursday: “What is well done never                        
                                needs a prize” (Miguel de Cervantes
                               Saavedra, 1547-1616, Spanish
                               writer).





Friday: “It would be good to think as the minority of people and talk as the majority of them” 
(Arthur Schopenhauer, 1788-1860, German philosopher).


Franz Kafka.
Saturday: “When you reach certain point there is not chance to return. That´s the point which deserves to be reached” 
(Franz Kafka, 1883-1924, Czech writer).
Khali Gibran.








Sunday: “Some people give away happily and it’s that happinees their prize” (Khali Gibran, 1883-1931, Lebanese writer).

No comments: