Saturday 1 June 2013

A matter of Perceptions

It happens to me that I feel I live in other dimension quite more times than I'm aware of.  Or it's a matter of perceptions, such as the following short story. 
Not only she didn't answer my messages, but I paid 20 bucks for a ticket without drinks. No sooner had I reached the bar than I paid 7 more dollars to have my nerves under control and recover my self-confidence. It always tends to come after some drinks. Don't be in panic, you are alone in a new club crowded with people who look for people of the same gender. I pretended to dominate the situation with my costly beer. Hardly had I finished drinking when I inspected the dance floor only to make sure she wasn't there. On no condition was I encouraged to dance alone. Not until a shela approached me while I looked at the mass of dancers from my seat for dull and drunk spectators. Enjoy the weird atmosphere! It seems to be the slogan of the night after standing up by Redlipstick. That woman took my hand to dance but I didn't gave her desire. Only after accepting her apologise she sat beside me. Such was her inebriation that I gave up asking her name. Had I known what would happen little after I would have refused to dance with her. The fact is that I was abducted by her charming of tireless dancer. I thought, as had either sober person done, that she was completely interested in me. So mistaken was I to my surprise. We performed sexy dances and approaches for a while. You know the perception of a drunk is just perpendicular to the reality. So wasted I was. Scarcely had I danced a couple of songs when I realized she was flirting with other men. It's high time to leave the club but my curiosity held me prisoner fifteen more minutes. Far away the dance floor pretending to talk by phone with somebody, I spied her movements. She looked like to be finding me because she stopped dancing and kept an eye on me while I had my imaginary conversation on the phone. 'Too late darling', I told to myself.   

No comments: