Friday 31 May 2013

Conditionals

The bad weather didn't help me to arrive the appointed date in time. If it hadn't been for my GPS I wouldn't have found your house. It would have been impossible otherwise. If I were to arrive an hour late, what would you believe?

No matter what you think now. We have a deal and it's vital we both respect the rules of the game provided they don't goes against our principles.

I will keep on talking unless you want to butt in me. I dare say you are tired of hearing the same speech every week but the reminders allow me not to lose the sight of my goal. If we are here is because of  a fundamental mission to be accomplished while there are thousand teenagers trying out synthetic drugs out there, having risky relations and making an attempt on their own lives. It's not our business to stop them although you can't avoid seeing yourself as a accomplice of their circumstances.

In the cold light of the day it's easier to analyse the facts clearly. There's not way out until the head of this system and its supporters are defeated. They are feeding themselves by means of a politic utterly opposite to the promises the citizens hear from them. It happens our memory is so weak than we aren't able to remember what they promised us because we are in good hands or we think so at least. Even if we didn't forget the lies with which they persuaded us it didn't change anything. What a relief!

And at the same time we jealous of them. Supposing most of the people could chose they would accept to be part of the management of the political system only to perpetuate its working and benefit from it. That's the painful truth that makes them hypocrite. What makes the difference is the fact that neither you nor I have choice and it doesn't mean we are heroes. But for citizen's laziness we are in this mess. If not ask them. 

No comments: