Tuesday 22 January 2013

Love without Direction


I keep the candles I bought last time you promised me to spend a nocturnal picnic near the riverside. Since then I haven’t imagined to light them in presence of a different person. I feel foolish writing this letter, but I think it’s the only way you understand the story of a love without direction.
You must know I have given up dating new women on seeing you stayed in my mind even when I was with each one of them. It’s helpless, the more I tried to forget you the more I remembered you.
What happened to break our relationship off? From one day to the next you answered neither phone calls nor sms. I admit we have never been good communicators. That explains why I write you this letter.
I believe I get on loving you because you are a part of my dreams and thoughts. It’s true now your gaze don’t shine like at the begining when we felt much more than admiration each other, but sometimes I sense your eyes look for mine although I don’t return you gaze. I’m too proud to recognize my faults and you look like impassive.
Regardless I don’t want to stop harbouring a hope unless you tell me you go out with other man. I will patiently await your answer.

No comments: