Monday 18 March 2013

This is an stopover


I don’t like to leap to conclussions hastily. That’s the reason why I was delaying the publication of this post while I'm watching how everything around me is too informal since a long time ago. Who has changed so much? The world is more dynamic but, are we more informal?
We take part in a world in continuos motion, we will visit tens of countries and know thousands of people along our lives and we won’t have enough time to give many of them constant explanations about what we will do and why in the future. Many of them probably won’t demand explanations; we surely won´t meet most of them again. Of course we will never get to know their deep behaviour, and they and we will be misunderstood many times.
‘How time flies! It seems as if I had arrived at this unknown country yesterday’, I whisper sat close to the window of the plane which will lead me to a new continent, where I will know new people, cities and landscapes, where I will experiment new and old feelings, so lucky that deja vu, as if the life was certainly an wheel unfixed. If you travel with me you will see my smile reflected on the window because for all this time I have been a lucky person. And the best is to come. This is only a stopover, but one I have enjoyed.

No comments: